The key to producing great outcomes is not the events or circumstances you encounter, but how you choose to respond. It’s called The R Factor.
This equation applies to every aspect or your life. At work, at home, when you drive… you are constantly making R Factor decisions. You choose what actions you will take (or not take) in pursuit of your goals. You choose whether to give up or persevere through the inevitable obstacles you will experience. You choose how to interact with people at work and family at home. Every day you make decisions about how to respond.
The R Factor Public Workshop is a high-impact, interactive learning experience for individuals and small groups. Participants will learn the R Factor, how to apply the equation E+R=O, and the six disciplines. Participants will also identify specific events and situations in their life where they need to respond more effectively.
The workshop will help you:
- Gain clarity so you can respond more effectively.
- Improve the way you make decisions and solve problems.
- Eliminate BCD from your life.
- Be fully present and win the moment.
- Create energy for the action you need.
- Navigate change in a positive and productive way.
- Build the skills you need for the life you want.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Estate at New Albany
5216 Forest Drive